Welcome to 2nd Amendment Guns new e-commerce website. Our new online website makes it easy to browse different categories, and gives our customers a very pleasant shopping platform.
It is the responsibility of each customer to comply with their State and/or Local laws/restrictions prohibiting the possession /ownership of any item 2nd Amendment Guns sells. Any merchandise credit required for not complying with the fore mentioned is subject to a 10% re-stocking charge and any shipping charges incurred.
HOW TO BUY A FIREARM
- Choose the Firearm
- Locate an FFL Dealer in your area who will accept firearm transfers
- Have the dealer fill out the dealer transfer authorization form, and fax the form along with their FFL to
702-272-2111or email it to [email protected].
- Once we receive the authorization form we will ship the firearm to the FFL dealer requested.
PICKING UP YOUR FIREARM
- It is the customer’s responsibility to coordinate with the receiving dealer when he or she can pick up their firearm. Most dealers charge a transfer fee.
- Inspect the firearm to ensure the condition is acceptable before doing the transfer. Once firearm is transferred the customer will have to consult with the manufacturer if there are any defects or warranty matters.