It is the customer’s responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of firearms. 2nd Amendment Guns & Accessories follows all state, and federal regulations concerning the transfer of ALL FIREARMS.
Customers are required to set up an account to purchase from 2nd Amendment Guns. During this process you must agree to the following three statements:
- 1. I UNDERSTAND I MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE HANDGUNS/ AMMUNITION AND 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE LONG GUNS
- 2. I UNDERSTAND IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS REGARDING FIREARM TRANSFER/OWNERSHIP AND THE POSSESION OF AMMUNITION
- 3. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE FIREARM(S) I HAVE PURCHASED WILL BE SHIPPED TO A LOCAL FFL TRANSFER DEALER AND MUST BE PICKED UP BY THE PURCHASER WITH VALID IDENTIFICATION
Note: Knowing and abiding to State and/or Local laws/restrictions prohibiting the possession/ownership of any item 2nd Amendment Guns sells is the customer's responsibility. Any merchandise credit required for not complying with the fore mentioned is subject to a 10% re-stocking charge and any shipping charges incurred.
2nd Amendment Guns accepts payment by credit card for online orders. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We do not accept internationally issued credit cards. We do not have the ability to process an order using multiple credit cards.
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. Shipping charges will not be refunded for orders that are cancelled after it’s been processed.
Nevada residents’ orders will be taxed at 8.10%. Residents of states other than Nevada take full responsibility for any possible sales or use taxes incurred.
- *Handguns Must ship UPS 2nd Day.
- Firearms – We do not ship any firearms to Washington D.C.
- Handguns – We do not ship handguns to the following: California, Maryland, Massachusetts and New York State.
- Semi-Auto Rifles – We do not ship semi-auto rifles to the following: California, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Magazines: California: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine (handguns must be on state approved list – list Cook County, Illinois: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine Oak Park Illinois: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine Massachusetts: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine(handguns must be on state approved list) New York: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine(This does not pertain to Firearms Dealers or Gunsmiths who are properly licensed) Washington D.C.: Cannot ship more than 10 round magazine Chicago, Illinois: Cannot ship more than 12 round magazine Aurora, Illinois: Cannot ship more than 15 round magazine Cicero, Illinois: Cannot ship more than 15 round magazine New Jersey: Cannot ship more than 15 round magazine Franklin Park, Illinois: Cannot ship more than 16 round magazine Maryland: Cannot ship more than 20 round magazine (handguns must be on state approved list, and requires spent cartridge) Colorado: Cannot ship more than 15 round magazine, or 8 round shotgun
- Ammunition - We do not ship ammunition to the following: Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York State, Washington D.C., Sacramento, San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. Due to changing legislation or items with limited availability prices can change at any time.
It is imperative that the purchaser inspects all items prior to the transfer of goods. Once the transfer of a firearm is complete any defects have to be taken up directly with the manufacturer of the product. We stand behind all of our products, but some things are out of our control. Please be sure that the condition of the product is satisfactory before the product is transferred.